INSTRUCTIONS:

Check out the new MoBeam posts! To find K40 conversion information use the "INDEX", "SEARCH" or "LABELS" sections in the sidebar.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

K40 + Light Objects Air Assist

Air Assist 

After trying multiple ways of adding air assist using pipes and such, I decided to just get the LO air assist.




Donate:

Please consider donating (button to the right of this post).
Your donations help fund additional research, tools and parts that I will return to the community as information and how-to's. 

Added the LO air assist

Your lens may not fit

The stock lens in my K40 did not fit in the LO air assist unit. Its diameter is to small. So I turned an metal adapter ring. Others have used a cut down nylon washer, which I think is a better idea.
I plan to change my lens and diameter later.






Enjoy and comment,
Maker Don

No comments:

Post a Comment