The documentation describes the functions but not in enough detail to understand how they impact engraving and cutting quality.
- Many modes of the software are single-threaded. Ensure that windows are closed and you exit active modes before trying to make settings changes. Sometimes the interface does not intuitively tell you to change modes.
- I do not see any way to engrave and cut at the same time. There is no way to mark image features as cut lines.
- There is a way to design text string but there is no image or vector editing.
- You supposedly can upload Gcode and Images.
- I have experienced intermittent crashes and the controller needed to be power cycled.
- No way to add stuff to the gallery?
The Effects of Settings on Imaging
I plan to update this until which time I change to LightBurn.
Default file on SD card
- Name: sd_default.nc
- One file is allowed and must be named with .nc extension
- Verify: Uploaded and overwritten from VigoWorks?
Comments are always welcome.
Please, consider using the donate button on the sidebar if you found this post valuable!