INSTRUCTIONS:

Check out the new MoBeam posts! To find K40 conversion information use the "INDEX", "SEARCH" or "LABELS" sections in the sidebar.

Friday, July 1, 2016

My Maker Spaces

"A clean shop is an unused shop!"

The "Shed"

At the door

Looking left to assembly, code and test areas

The assembly/test bench

The code and test chair

Looking back from my chair at K40 and parts shelves

Looking back from my chair to 3D print and cutting machines

The shop

From the door to the fab shop

Sharp tools are safe tools, air filtration for my lung health

Main work area on shop made bench

Secondary bench, drill press and parts storage

My Stubby lathe from Australia

Miniature machine shop and carving area

Looking back from machine shop

Wood storage, table and metal saw. Paint booth.

Band, & chop saws. Surface sander

View from garage door.



No comments:

Post a Comment