This is a clone of what I am currently running for my K40-S configuration
I am in the middle of TEST so all these are not final.
Donate:Please consider donating (button to the right of this post).
Your donations help fund additional research, tools and parts that I will return to the community as information.
For other information on the K40-S build use the K40-S BUILD INDEX with schematics
Links to important configuration definitionsSmoothie configuration options
Updates to the Configuration:
Alpha & Beta steps/mm
- was = 315.5
- should = 157.575. Otherwise, files cut at 2x their size
*Laser PWM setting for better engraving.
laser_module_pwm_period 200 # this sets the pwm frequency as the period in microseconds
*These changes are not in the configuration file below:
My current K40-S PROTOTYPE configurationhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A1NYiboK99VEthU1NYMGxLbFk/view?usp=sharing
Other Configuration information:
- Motor Current 1.0a, 157.75 steps per mm, Laser Module - true,.
- (just discovered 1st & 2nd Hotend is default true. Changed to False),
- Switch Misc changed to false (using 2.4 for Fire),
- TempSwitch enable - false.
- driving the steppers 1/32 really quiets down the machine and makes it seem a lot smoother.